Activity in this area:
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. AIHW cervical screening publications: Accessed September 2017. https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports-statistics/health-welfare-services/cancer-screening/reports
Social Health Atlases of Australia: Population Health areas - Cervical screening: Accessed October 2017. http://phidu.torrens.edu.au/current/maps/sha-aust/pha-single-map/atlas.html
Australian Government Department of Health. National Cervical Screening Program Renewal: Evidence review– November 2013. Accessed May 2017. http://www.health.gov.au/internet/screening/publishing.nsf/Content/E6A211A6FFC29E2CCA257CED007FB678/$File/Review%20of%20Evidence%20notated%2013.06.14.pdf
1. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2017. Cervical screening in Australia 2014–2015. Cancer series no. 105. Cat. no. CAN 104. Canberra: AIHW.
2. Australian Government Department of Health. National Cervical Screening Program. Accessed May 2016; http://www.cancerscreening.gov.au/internet/screening/publishing.nsf/Content/cervical-screening-1
3. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Cervical Cancer. AIHW; 2016. Accessed May 2016; https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/cancer/cancer-compendium-information-and-trends-by-cancer-type/report-contents/cervical-cancer-in-australia
4. Australian Government Department of Health. Medical Services Advisory Committee recommendations. Accessed May 2016; http://www.health.gov.au/internet/screening/publishing.nsf/Content/E6A211A6FFC29E2CCA257CED007FB678/$File/Review%20of%20Evidence%20notated%2013.06.14.pdf
5. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2017. Cancer screening in Australia: Participation data. Web report.
6. Whop, L. J., Garvey, G., Baade, P., Cunningham, J., Lokuge, K., Brotherton, J. M. L., Valery, P. C., O'Connell, D. L., Canfell, K., Diaz, A., Roder, D., Gertig, D., Moore, S. P. and Condon, J. R. (2016), The first comprehensive report on Indigenous Australian women's inequalities in cervical screening: A retrospective registry cohort study in Queensland, Australia (2000-2011). Cancer, 122: 1560–1569.
7. Smith, M. and Canfell, K. (2016). Impact of the Australian National Cervical Screening Program in women of different ages. Medical Journal of Australia 205 (8): 359-364.
8. Cancer Australia 2017. Cervical cancer in Australia. Accessed November 2017. https://cervical-cancer.canceraustralia.gov.au/statistics
9. The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Statistics - OECD.Stat. Accessed September 2017; http://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=HEALTH_STAT